Wednesday, November 9, 2011

wiw to the barn

I'm having fun mimicking ladies that actually have a sense of style over at the Pleated Poppy today for What I Wore Wednesday! In my case it's what I wore to the barn..

Here are my pics of what we wore...the good the bad & the handsome!


Jeans: Forever 21, Shirt: Target clearance,White Tank: Old Navy, Watch: Fossil
Boots : Nordstroms (another b-day gift thanks mom & dad!)

What I wore to the Barn:
Here is an example of how to gain 50 lbs in 1 minute...put on your husbands work flannel. Nice.

 
Flannel Coat: Man store ...not sure which one
Not-So-Skinny Jeans: Target
Halloween knee high (imperitave for the farmer/gangster look): Target
Boots: Target.....mud & chicken poop not included!

Buzz Lightyear: Disneyland  he helped heard chickens...who took a lil fieldtrip out of the yard & up into the neighborhood yesterday. They did at least stay on the sidewalk!

heading home...

 Lyd's  full on sprint to help herd the girls!

And success...girls are in!
Gordie is wearing her "go-to" outfit: 
 Black & White attire with a splash of red!


This handsome man just Celebrated his 40th last weekend!


Ree from Pioneer Woman has her Marlboro Man.....I have my Man from Snowy River!:) oh that's gonna get a big eye roll from Tim!

I'm linking up with the pleated poppy for what I wore wednesday, hopefully she's not offended by the barn edition!


pleated poppy

4 comments:

  1. love the boots! I'm stopping by from the lovely poppy and would love for you to checkout the huge ($100) giveaway i'm having that ends tomorrow- http://thelovelypoppy.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-follower-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sleeves on your top-well, the first one. ;)
    I'm here via the pleated poppy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sleeves of that top are soooo adorable. And I'm loving the pics of the turkeys. They are turkeys right? Or are they hens? Oh dear I need to review my farmyard animals!

    ReplyDelete