Wednesday, November 30, 2011

WIWW...Turkey leftovers & a Christmas Tree!

Hello again...so much to post this week...stay tuned for some pinterest knock-offs. I can't get enough of pinterest.

But today is accountability day for getting dressed in something other than sweats & a hoodie! Thanks to Lindsey at the Pleated Poppy for hosting the fun!



Thanksgiving Day...and again for round 2 of black friday shopping...the casual get some starbucks- shop-get some lunch- shop some more- fun with mom!

Sweater: Old Navy
Ruffle Sleve Dress: Target
Black Leggings: Target
Boots: Nordies
Belt: maybe Alley Kat?

Let's just say next year I won't be wearing a belted deal on Thanksgiving...It really doesn't allow any room for Pie! Following Thanksgiving our family went to the Great Wolf Lodge...swimsuit 2 days after Thanksgiving Yikes! Aren't we still supposed to be enjoying turkey sandwiches 2 days after? I had so much fun I didn't care that mashed potatoes & apple pie were hanging onto my thighs.....I think I floated better in the wave pool. Anyhow, the kids just used me as their raft....all the other kids were jealous. There are no pics of me in a swimsuit. You're Welcome.



Cutting our Christmas tree...I started out in this (we went to lunch first so I tried to look nice:) then I quickly added 3 more layers because it was cold! Brrrrr!

Sweater: Forever 21
White tip: Old Navy
Scarf: Gifty
Jeans & Boots: Target


and a lil sled ride for our littlest one!



Happy Wednesday! Linking with the Pleated Poppy!

pleated poppy


3 comments:

  1. I love your outfits! You are always so stylish looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful setting for the Christmas tree hunt...I got mine at Hobby Lobby! LOL

    I really like that sweater too!

    paige

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paige, I so wish I had a Hobby Lobby closer, the nearest one is 3 hrs away! This was our first time in 6 years to have a fresh tree...so happy to have a fresh tree smell in the house! Thanks for stopping in!
    jeanna

    Missy...love your hair straightened really cute!
    jeanna

    ReplyDelete