Wednesday, August 24, 2011

let's talk manners....

Our fam has been working on table manners, ie: don't talk while eating, don't smack your lips while chewing (yuk) and wait your turn to talk at the dinner table. Pretty simple, yet I catch myself yelling across the table "close your mouth while you chew" all the while I've got an unfinished bite in my own mouth Yikes ( I quickly close my own mouth hoping the midgies at the table won't notice.)

Well, recently the midgies and I were excited to see the sunshine in the morning so of course we decided we were in need of a breakfast picnic....lets call it "breaknic"  with coffee, yogurt and a lil bible story on Samson (boys dig this story) anywho I was feeling very proud of our little house on the prairie moment when we were rudely interrupted by members of our family that lack manners....

Rule # 163:
 Never lick the bowl clean
 Lu Lu & Sweetie Bird


Rule # 349:
No Double Dipping
Lu Lu was offended by the double dip so she took off.


Happy Manners To You!

No comments:

Post a Comment