Thursday, November 17, 2011

Those aren't Pillows!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Since becoming a Snyder….I’ve endured the movie “Planes Trains & Automobiles” so many times I cannot count them.
 You see, I married into a movie quote family.  I may carry the name, but I cannot remember what I watched on TV last night, let alone movie quotes from
  the 80's or 90's.
  Usually Tim throws the DVD in a few times the week leading up to Thanksgiving just the best scenes for laughs or maybe to prep me for the whole thing. The Snyders could probably play the DVD on mute and say the whole movie themselves....but it wouldn't be the same as watching the movie and of course always on Thanksgiving Day.
Getting to my point, I was sewing yesterday anxious to finish my lil project and thinking of Thanksgiving…this quote came to me ….”Those aren’t Pillows!” You know what I’m talking about right? If not, then you need to watch this youtube clip.  Then check out my pillows! (which really are pillows!)

This lil mustard number is my new favorite & already wrinkled ...superman landed on it a few times before I had a chance to take a pic! The chevron stripe pillow is an etsy purchase.


Of course I needed another....but different! So using the same fabric....I made a brown one with a fun lil  flower embellishment.


from the hiney ...I like the overlapping method since I'm not savvy enough to handle a zipper


I'm thinking of telling the kids we are playing a game now and we only sit on the floor, not the sofa...I wonder if they would buy it? 


Speaking of buying....does anyone know of a good shower curtain ring salesman?:)





No comments:

Post a Comment